November 13, 2010

The mind machine

I rise, I dive ..
I move or I am moved ..
I change ..
eternally!

Pity!.. my heart always yearns for that place.. that dream!

I have lived a several lives.
Or perhaps, the same life was lived my 'the many in me'.
The ball had to be passed..
For change is the only constant.
I moved or I was kicked.

I felt nostalgic.
I only yearned to return to the 'dreamland' - my home place.... where I belong!

I dream of a that perfect day,
when the world is exactly as small as I created,
.. and that lovely dream I painted,
in vivid colors that hypnotize me,
every step I take away from it,
I burn deep within me.

Here is my mind machine,
taking me to a very new world,
and I make a startling discovery,
of a newer me,
of whom I never knew,
each time!

Yet my dreams take me very far,
N I am lost in searching my path,
to the land of those dreams.

Lost in a limbo..
or caught in an eternal trap
in a web of dreams

To time,
I surrender.
Thus I do not fail.
For I know, this is a state machine,
in which i am eternally trapped..
no matter where it takes,
all the paths lead to my dream.

A dream leads to a dream!

H here I am,..
after I took a deep dive into the rabbit hole ;)..
still diving ;)
and I will live my dream where ever I am transported!

All this said,
Laziness.. my most prevalent state.... never fails to return..

(Inspired by the Markov chain poem (absolutely love it). Giving u the entire list so that u can enjoy too:))

1 comment:

anilkumar palla said...

Good introspection and expression :)